Writing, books, getting published and whatever’s on my mind. I’m hoping the novel I’m about to start will be my break-through book and I thought it might be fun to blog about the process. So come on the journey with me. The struggle, the joy, the triumphs and setbacks. Hopefully, I can help other budding authors. Perhaps I’ll inspire you to get going or give you tips and ideas for your own writing. Shared experiences are always more satisfying.
- The benefit of the new plastic five pound note is it survives the washing machine when you leave it in your pocket. 2 weeks ago
- RT @LizTrenow: It’s never too late. My first novel published at 60, am now writing my fifth and am published all over the world. I count my… 1 month ago
- RT @stellduffy: All the men saying ‘witch hunt’. Recalling hundreds of thousands of women persecuted, tortured, executed up until last cent… 2 months ago
- RT @chriscleave: Either my teabag is massively overpromising or we've all been overthinking the writing process. https://t.co/80Y6VoYIgS 2 months ago
- RT @PolakPolly: I just don't quite get this going ahead with #brexit based on the will of 17m when most everyone else in the world thinks i… 2 months ago