Writing, books, getting published and whatever’s on my mind. I’m hoping the novel I’m about to start will be my break-through book and I thought it might be fun to blog about the process. So come on the journey with me. The struggle, the joy, the triumphs and setbacks. Hopefully, I can help other budding authors. Perhaps I’ll inspire you to get going or give you tips and ideas for your own writing. Shared experiences are always more satisfying.
- RT @chriscleave: Either my teabag is massively overpromising or we've all been overthinking the writing process. https://t.co/80Y6VoYIgS 1 day ago
- RT @PolakPolly: I just don't quite get this going ahead with #brexit based on the will of 17m when most everyone else in the world thinks i… 1 day ago
- RT @matthaig1: WRITING TIPS 1) Stare out of window 2) Worry about fascism 3) Open a Word doc 4) Stare at its Arctic blankness 5) Sigh 6) G… 3 weeks ago
- RT @AlmondPress: A Great Big List of Creative Writing Competitions in 2017→ bit.ly/1RWTp2C #amwriting #shortstories #creativewrit… 3 weeks ago
- RT @WritersEdit: Words Of Wisdom From The Late Robin Williams. #Writers #Amwriting https://t.co/z3kF4h8Gb9 3 weeks ago