Writing, books, getting published and whatever’s on my mind. I’m hoping the novel I’m about to start will be my break-through book and I thought it might be fun to blog about the process. So come on the journey with me. The struggle, the joy, the triumphs and setbacks. Hopefully, I can help other budding authors. Perhaps I’ll inspire you to get going or give you tips and ideas for your own writing. Shared experiences are always more satisfying.
- RT @jk_rowling: Very much enjoying the German press at the moment. "Earth to Trump..." https://t.co/sPqkUPYVlw 3 weeks ago
- RT @ImpressBooks1: Our wonderful judging panel eagerly await your manuscripts! #LiteraryPrize #ImpressBooks #GetPublised https://t.co/spoz9… 3 weeks ago
- RT @gxwesq: Extraordinary rebuke delivered in #Engish by a #FrenchPresident to discredited former leader of #WesternWorld @realDonaldTrump… 3 weeks ago
- RT @LA_Weatherly: A brave and important piece. @ZMarriott authorallsorts.wordpress.com/2017/05/17/hon… 1 month ago
- RT @Patrick_Ness: Professionals who meet writers: "Here's my business card." Every writer everywhere: "Oh, shit. I really need to get so… 2 months ago